Refer a friend to Medicare First, and get rewarded
Do you know a social care professional who’s currently looking for work on a permanent or locum basis? If so, a form that takes a minute to complete could give you a sizeable cash reward.
- Refer a locum Social Worker to us and earn £200 when they have worked 200 hours.
- Refer a permanent Social Worker to us and earn £250 once they have passed their probationary period.
Just fill in the relevant details in the form below, or speak to your recruitment consultant!
Terms and Conditions
The Medicare First Referral scheme and these terms and conditions refer to any instances of a valid candidate referral for Medicare First, any of its brands or group companies.
- The new bonuses outlined below are effective as of the 1st June 2019. Any referrals made by submitting the web form or in writing to the consultant before this change, will receive the previous bonus amounts.
- Excludes referred candidates that are already registered with Medicare First and actively seeking work.
- Medicare First must receive confirmation from the referrer of whom they have referred accompanied by confirmation from the referee.
- To qualify for a reward, the referred person must be registered and placed within 12 months.
- If you introduce a friend or colleague who is placed in a role or assignment through Medicare First, or any of its brands, the referrer will be eligible for their bonus only after the referee has completed 200 hours.
- If you introduce a friend or colleague who is placed in a permanent role through Medicare First, or any of its brands, the referrer will be eligible for their bonus only after the referee has successfully completed their probation period.
- If they leave Medicare First Ltd prior to completing the hours outlined above or their probation and then attempt to re-activate their registration they will not be eligible for your bonus.
- Upon your friend’s successful registration and completion of 200 hours you will receive £200 for referring a nurse, of all bands and specialities, or a social worker
- Non-registered candidates will receive a £50 voucher bonus for every referral made once the set number of hours is completed.
- If your friend is placed in a role via Medicare First you will be eligible for your bonus after they complete the hours outlined above.
- The amounts listed above are subject to taxation.
- Medicare First reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- Medicare First reserves the right to transfer your referral to a more relevant and suited sub-division of Health Care Resourcing Group Ltd if it would be in the interest of both parties.
- The referee has the right to decline any offers from Medicare First and Health Care Resourcing Group Ltd.
- Health Care Resourcing Group Ltd decision is final.
The Medicare First Referral Scheme is limited to referrals of personal contacts. You must not refer any person under this scheme where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By referring any person under this scheme:
1. You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
- A. Function of a public nature;
- B. Activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
- C. Activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
- D. Activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
2. You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms. Medicare First shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by Medicare First. Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.