Europe > England > London
£31630 - £35822 per annum + Enhancements + Pension
CB WON 4545
03 Jul 2019
02 Aug 2019
Staff Nurse – Cardiac – £31630 – £35822 (dependent upon skills and experience) plus shift enhancements
This is a full time post working 37.5hrs per week.
A well-established private London Hospital is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their Cardiac department.
The site encompasses inpatient and daycase beds, operating theatres including the first integrated robotics theatre in the UK, housing a Da Vinci Robot. There is also a chemotherapy unit, outpatient consulting, Level 3 Critical Care and Imaging including X-Ray, MRI and Ultrasound.
As a Cardiac Staff Nurse, your role will involve providing, planning and delivering high standards of nursing care. Working within a team, you will supervise and direct junior staff and deputise for Senior Staff Nurse and Sister in their absence.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
· Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs
· Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
· Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives
· Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure
· Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work
· Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
· Deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
· Provide patients and families with information regarding care and management of their condition
Skills & Experience
· Registered Nurse Level 1
· UKCC Registration and PREP requirements
· ENB course/experience relevant to specialist area desirable
· Phlebotomy training desirable
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.