Europe > England > London
£31630 - £35822 per annum + Enhancements + Pension
CB WON 4545
14 May 2019
13 Jun 2019
Staff Nurse – Cardiac – £31630 – £35822 (dependent upon skills and experience) plus shift enhancements
This is a full time post working 37.5hrs per week.
A well-established private London Hospital is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their Cardiac department.
The site encompasses inpatient and daycase beds, operating theatres including the first integrated robotics theatre in the UK, housing a Da Vinci Robot. There is also a chemotherapy unit, outpatient consulting, Level 3 Critical Care and Imaging including X-Ray, MRI and Ultrasound.
As a Cardiac Staff Nurse, your role will involve providing, planning and delivering high standards of nursing care. Working within a team, you will supervise and direct junior staff and deputise for Senior Staff Nurse and Sister in their absence.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
· Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs
· Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
· Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives
· Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure
· Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work
· Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
· Deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
· Provide patients and families with information regarding care and management of their condition
Skills & Experience
· Registered Nurse Level 1
· UKCC Registration and PREP requirements
· ENB course/experience relevant to specialist area desirable
· Phlebotomy training desirable
Apply within remembering to attach your CV or contact Chris Bonner for more info;
chris.bonner@Medicarefirst.co.uk / 0161 509 7522