Europe > England > West Midlands > West Midlands > Birmingham
£13.00 - £15.49 per hour
November 10, 2021
December 10, 2021
Family Support Worker
- The role is for a full-time worker at 35 hours a week. (basic working pattern is between the hours of 8:45 – 17:15 Monday to Thursday and 8:45 – 16:15 Friday)
- Based with safeguarding team – knowledge of safeguarding and Children in need required
- Caseload will be approximately 20 children or 10 Family units (demand and complexity of case dependent).
- Will undertake assessment / plans with children, their families and relevant professionals, these will result in co-ordinated meetings which will need to lead and chaired. There are service timescales associated to this and the average case will be open for approximately 6 months.
- Undertake direct work with children and their families, at home and within professional settings. This will need to underpinned by evidenced and relationship based practice.
- Will need to be able work independently, including directly in family homes and virtually dependant on level of Covid-19 restrictions at the time and be flexible with changes to this.
- Undertake duty role, including visits and work as part of the team.
- A good working knowledge of technology and social care recording systems, ability to be organised and work within timescales, understanding of social care procedures and threshold between Family Support, Statutory Services and community based support.