Europe > England > West Midlands > West Midlands > Birmingham
Up to £32000 per annum + Pension + Benefits
CB SSN 4343434
11 Jun 2019
11 Jul 2019
We are currently working in partnership with one of the biggest Private Hospital Organisations in the UK.
Their Hospital in Birmingham is currently looking for a Full Time and Part Time Senior Registered Nurses to join their Wards department.
They are a busy acute hospital with their own ITU department treating a range of complex surgery needs.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
They are specifically looking for experienced nurses who is motivated and hard-working and wishing to develop their career. The organisation offers a wide range of training opportunities and further development all relevant for revalidation. As a senior registered nurse you will be expected to take charge of areas and lead a team of nursing staff on a daily basis. You will be supported by the Ward Leads to develop your management skills. You will also be supported to improve your clinical skills in order to show clinical excellence within your team. There will also be opportunities to develop your skills within the ITU department.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
- Good team worker
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are always consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team.
- Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and access to a leading training programme designed to put assist their staff with career progression both in clinical and management areas. Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Private healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Pension scheme
Apply within remembering to attach your CV or contact Chris Bonner for more info;
chris.bonner@Medicarefirst.co.uk / 0161 509 7522