Europe > England > West Midlands > West Midlands > Birmingham
£28000 - £42000 per annum
November 10, 2021
December 10, 2021
Duty and Assessment social worker
An exciting role has become available for an experienced and motivated Qualified Senior social worker to join a busy and thriving duty and assessment Team in the West Midlands.
My client is looking for experienced social workers for their Children’s Assessment team, you should be able to handle pressure and respond effectively as you are part of the initial stage of the children’s referral process and will be making decisions about levels of need and appropriate interventions.
- Supporting colleagues as part of a duty system in place
- Liaising with other professionals
- Undertaking part 3 assessments
- Preventative social work
- Undertaking initial assessments
- Producing excellent part 4 care and support plans with subsequent reviews
- Being a part of complex case decisions
- Having excellent assessment skills
1-2 years relevant experience to demonstrate the competencies required.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified Social worker – Degree in social work
Why Medicare First?
- Free DBS and fast compliance service
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Regular meetings/ visits with your consultant
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
Initial 3 month contract
Monday – Friday working hours = 37 hours per week
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today, alternatively for more information please call Taylor Johnson on: 0121 688 82 20 or 07936345521, I cant wait to hear from you!
If this job isn’t for you, but you know someone who maybe interested, refer your friend and if successful we can offer you a “Refer a friend bonus” of £250.