Europe > England > North East England > County Durham
£28 - £29 per day
13 Mar 2019
12 Apr 2019
Senior Practitioner Durham First Contact
Are you looking for a fresh role?
Do you have a passion for front door work in social services?
Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full time working within the Front Door Team based in Durham . The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £28-29per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the Role:
- To respond to queries and referrals from a number of different sources
- Undertake Initial Visits to families and conduct risk assessments.
- To investigate any concerns of neglect through Section 47 Investigations
- Work on Duty where necessary – often screening all incoming calls
- To work with children and their families in ensuring the family unit remains together where possible
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date case file
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral