Europe > England > West Midlands > Worcestershire
Up to £29.93 per hour
June 3, 2020
July 3, 2020
Medicare First are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker in Worcester to work within the child protection team.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a similar role
- HCPC registration
About Medicare First
Medicare First are a nationwide social care recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified social work professionals for temporary and permanent work across the UKs local authorities. We work to provide a fair and ethical service to the workers we represent; it is central to our business ethos. The well-being of vulnerable adults and children and younger people can only be properly supported when our teams deliver on their commitment to our worker community.
We are always interested in hearing from CAMHS Practitioners, Independent Reviewing Officers, Senior Social Workers, Service Managers, Team Managers, Adult’s Qualified Social Workers and Children’s Qualified Social Workers.
What Medicare First can offer you:
- Medicare First is a first tier recruitment provider to local authorities so you will have access to opportunities before they reach many other agencies
- Opportunity as a Medicare First worker to access continued lines of work
- Excellent rates of pay both (Umbrella companies, Limited Company and PAYE welcomed)
- Your own dedicated consultant who will manage your registrations through to clearance
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
If you are passionate about delivering a high standard of social care and would like to work in a supportive forward-thinking environment, we would like to hear from you!
Keen to know more? Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 509 7516
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.