Senior Social Worker – Care Management
Europe > England > West Midlands
Up to £29.93 per hour
February 16, 2021
March 18, 2021
We are currently looking for Senior Social Workers to join the Children’s Care Management service within Sandwell Children’s Trust.
About the Role:
As a Senior Social Worker, you will be working at the forefront of best practice to deliver first class support to vulnerable children and families. This will include managing a complex and diverse caseload. You must have excellent written and verbal skills as you will need to prepare and deliver reports to conferences and court hearings. You will need substantial knowledge of childcare legislation and experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conferences and reviews. You must be passionate about working with families to achieve the best outcome and will be a competent and proactive team player to support the smooth running and working of the service.
- Post qualifying experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience of safeguarding and care proceedings essential
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate assessment tools and research.
- Experience of child Protection, Care planning and Court work.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Benefits of the role:
- Stable management structure
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Good rate of pay