Europe > England > West Midlands
£29.93 - £32.34 per hour
December 12, 2019
January 11, 2020
An exciting role has become available for an experienced and motivated Qualified Senior Practitioner to join a busy and thriving Care Management Team in the West Midlands.
My client is looking for a highly experienced Social Worker with at least 1-2 years post qualification experience working within a Care Management role. You must have recent experience of working with Young people and Children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans and Care Proceedings.
- Investigation and assessment, following referrals to the service
- Report Writing
- Working With PLO (Public Law Outline)
- Attending Child Protection meetings, Case Conferences and LAC reviews.
- Utilise Children In Need plans to work directly with Children
- Court Reports
- Section 47’s
- Core Assessments
- Manage a varied and complex caseload
1-2 years relevant experience to demonstrate the competencies required.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified Social worker – Degree in social work
Why Medicare First?
- Free DBS and fast compliance service
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Regular meetings/ visits with your consultant
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200* for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today, alternatively for more information please call me on: 0121 688 82 20 or 07936345521, I cant wait to hear from you!
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.