Europe > England > West Midlands
£29.93 - £32.34 per hour
September 15, 2021
October 15, 2021
Looked After Children’s Social Worker
I have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker to join a friendly and thriving LAC Team.
You will be managing your own caseload with varying levels of complexity ensuring that children placed in the care of the council have all their emotional, educational and social needs met. You will do this by implementing and reviewing pathway plans, independently writing the matching report, planning the introductions, supporting adopters, writing the annex a report for court and liaising with foster parents and home managers in ensuring placements are secure.
minimum of 2 years qualified LAC experience
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified Social worker – Degree in social work
Why Medicare First?
- Free DBS and fast compliance service
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Regular meetings/ visits with your consultant
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
Monday – Friday working hours = 37 hours per week
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today, alternatively for more information please call me on: 0121 688 82 20 or 07936345521, I cant wait to hear from you!
If this job isn’t for you, but you know someone who maybe interested, refer your friend and if successful we can offer you a “Refer a friend bonus” of £250.