Europe > England > London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
November 30, 2021
December 30, 2021
HCRG, a national group of recruitment companies has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic Recruitment Marketing Manager to join our health and social care staffing division.
In recent years, HCRG has gone through a period of extremely rapid growth, even acquiring five brands during the pandemic! We’re a fast moving business and we’re looking for someone to join a dynamic marketing department with bags of enthusiasm.
What’s the job?
Your role will be to work on the health and social care recruitment brands of the HCRG family. These teams recruit every feasible role you can think of that helps to keep Britain healthy – from nurses and doctors, social workers, mental health workers and counsellors, plus non clinical roles like medical secretaries. These roles are placed into the NHS, Private Hospitals, Local Authorities and even the Ministry of Defence, so you will be liaising with some huge organisations, this may occasionally include working on co-branded collateral with their marketing teams.
With the support of the Head of Marketing, Marketing Assistant and Graphic Designer, you will work with the senior leadership team of the healthcare staffing division to develop recruitment strategies and solutions, further the brand propositions, create and plan campaigns, grow the marketing output and quality through online/printed content and internal and external communications.
- Develop resource and retention strategies based on current and future goals
- Create and implement campaigns to support recruitment strategies targeting audiences including nurses, social workers, doctors, allied health professionals and community care professionals in the UK and internationally.
- Work on improving and monitoring the candidate journey
- Draft blog content in accordance with marketing strategy
- React to PR requests quickly by having the ability to draft responses and in some cases (with the support of our PR agency) press releases
- Create and implement email marketing and social media plans in-line with marketing strategies
- By researching and using metrics, uncover insights to help maximise communication to target audiences
- Research and plan events to help improve brand awareness
- React to branding requests quickly, particularly working on presentation slides for bid and tender presentations.
- Work with third parties to gain the best service/product for the best cost and delivery, as and when required
- Produce ROI reports using data gained from recruitment teams and work to improve ROI
- You may be also be required to help on bids, help with HR campaigns and possibly other departments dependant on their needs
- Line managing a marketing assistant and graphic designer
Essential requirements for the role
- Proven experience of gaining growth in a marketing and/or comms role
- Strong time management, organisation and planning skills
- Strong English language skills with the ability to write copy for blogs, flyers, web content etc
- Being comfortable working in a fast paced environment and being responsive to change
- A strong understanding of social media platforms and their role in marketing and comms
- Flexibility of time and appreciation that you may be needed to pick up work in evenings, early morning and attend events or exhibitions with the possibility of staying away from home for one or two nights.
- A positive attitude without hesitation to overcome obstacles. There will be many, we’re a fast paced business and problem solving is key to getting the job done
- Experience in the recruitment, healthcare or social care sectors
- A marketing qualification
- Experience with working with industry platforms Broadbean, Bond Adapt and Bullhorn
- Experience with recruitment platforms such as Indeed and LinkedIn
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMSs
- Full, current driving licence and access to a car
Who will you be working with?
You’ll be working closely with senior leaders and recruitment consultants across the health and social care businesses, as well as teams including compliance, occupational and bids & tenders. You’ll form part of our established marketing team who all look after their own areas of the wider HCRG group.
We share a hotdesking office with other corporate services teams such as HR and IT, as some of the healthcare brands you’ll be looking after have a presence in the same building as us. Our hot-desking space is brand new to us, but we’re busy making ourselves at home here!
Occasional travel to our key hub offices will be required, including our head office in Central London, our doctors recruitment hub in Skipton, Yorkshire and our marketing hub in Liverpool City Centre. You’ll also need to travel for occasional exhibitions and events.
- Service related annual leave
- Flexible working – work from home or the office, or a mix of both
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Interested in this opportunity? Apply with your CV online!
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability