Europe > England > West Midlands > West Midlands > Birmingham
£18000 - £26000 per annum
September 8, 2021
October 8, 2021
HCL Social Care are currently recruiting for Recruitment Consultants to join our Birmingham office. You will be trained in all aspects of recruitment from candidate generation to closing deals and would be building and running your own desk. The role would suit someone with sales experience looking to get into recruitment or an experienced resourcer looking for a step into consulting.
What you will be doing:
- Attracting candidates (Qualified Social Workers) and obtaining CVs via Jobs Boards, Social Media and an established database
- Making outbound sales calls and posting job adverts
- Building relationships with existing candidates in order to understand their needs
- Screening Social Workers and interviewing them
- Building long lasting client relationships
- Placing candidates in their desired role
- Candidate aftercare
- Assisting the compliance team in making candidates ready for work
- Obtaining references for candidates
- Submitting weekly timesheets for existing workers
- Using various online systems to manage existing workers contracts and paperwork
Desirable Required Experience
- Experience of working in a customer-driven service environment
- Successful direct sales / telesales experience
- Experience in working to timescales and sales targets
- Ability to use and display initiative
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Benefits of working with us:
- Company events
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salary
- Individual development plans
- Commission, bonus schemes and competitions
Who are HCL Workforce Solutions?
HCL Workforce Solutions provides services to both public and private sector organisations, covering Qualified Social Workers of all specialities including Children and Families to Adult Services and approved mental health professionals. HCL Social Care are at the forefront of qualified and unqualified social care provision.
Interested in taking the next step in your career?
If you would like to arrange an initial discussion about this role, please contact Charlotte Hayden on CharlotteHayden@crg.uk.com
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.