Europe > England > West Midlands > West Midlands > Birmingham
£18000 - £21000 per annum
February 26, 2020
March 27, 2020
Are you a driven, ambitious graduate looking for an exciting new challenge?
Medicare First is recruiting a target-driven, enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Birmingham.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining your own desk in a fast-paced environment. This role would be ideal for any individual with a sales experience background, looking to grow within a company that has endless opportunities.
- Great commission scheme
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Working to weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Resourcing candidates with the use of job boards, search engines, referrals and large database
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new candidates and clients
- Arranging and holding client meetings
- Placing candidates in to suitable job roles
- Managing a forecast against a financial target
- Generation of new ideas to help towards achieving monthly targets
To apply for this role, you will need:
- To be confident and motivated in working in a busy, target driven environment
- To be able to work well within a team which places customer service and hard work at its core to achieve company and contractual targets and goals
- To be able to work independently when needed
- Excellent relationship building skills
- To be able to prioritise tasks effectively to manage a busy workload effectively
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.