Europe > England > London
August 12, 2019
Due to promotion Health Care Resourcing Group (HCRG), is looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual to fill the vacancy of Payroll team leader supporting the Health & Social division.
Over the last couple of years HCRG has more than doubled its turnover and continues to have ambitious plans for further growth and we need the very best talent to help us achieve our goals and ensure that we are the market leaders providing the best customer service to both our clients and candidates.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join and strength the Payroll team in our head office at the Old Bailey, London. The successful candidate will support the business in meeting objectives by driving excellence and organisational effectiveness, resulting in a swift and accurate service. Each team member is expected to take ownership and overall responsibility for their tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
As part of your role as Payroll Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- To provide and support the Payroll Manager for payroll queries across all Health & Social care divisions, listening to feedback and resolving any issues or conflicts
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives to enhance accuracy and efficiency
- Supporting the Payroll Manager to seek ways in reducing errors and queries, identifying and resolving any issue within specified SLAs
- To ensure client-billing requirements are captured in the system correctly and documented to ensure billing queries are kept to a minimum
- Assist the Payroll Manager with communications and managing of service issues with third party software suppliers
- Working with the Umbrella companies and providing all necessary reconciliations
- First point of contact for all compliance and audit requests
- Working with the Payroll Manager to ensure that overpayments and advances are recovered in a timely manner to ensure minimal risk and loss to the company
- Reporting – intermediary, umbrella data, framework audits and any ad hoc reporting needed by the business
Experience / Qualities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience of working in Excel
- Desire to work in a fast-paced business and open to change
- Managing a busy workload to meet necessary deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Study support will be provided if desired
HCRG is a diverse group of healthcare & education recruitment, homecare provision and forensic medical services companies. Our dedicated teams work closely with our NHS and Private Clients to optimise patient care and safety, and positively impact patients’ lives. Our working environment offers a fast paced, friendly atmosphere that would be well suited to a focused, detail-orientated and mathematically-minded individual.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer. HCRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days, please take your application as not being successful this time.