Europe > England > Yorkshire and the Humber > North Yorkshire
£24.00 - £25.00 per hour
September 10, 2019
October 10, 2019
Are you looking for a fresh role? Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within a Mental Health Team based in Redcar & Cleveland. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £25-26 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
About the Role:
- To undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need in line with national guidance, legislation, Health & Care Professionals Council codes of practice alongside departmental policies/procedures and guidance
- to develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children or adults and their families/carers and to undertake the role of allocated worker.
- To work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
- To work in partnership with other department’s within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
- To ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
- To be able to recognise safeguarding situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
What you will need:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adulst service
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority or nhs social services
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you, then please apply today
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.