Europe > England > London
August 12, 2019
Due to expansion Health Care Resourcing Group (HCRG), is looking for a dynamic and ambitious individuals to fill the vacancies of Management Accountant. These roles are working in the Head Office one specifically supporting the Health & Social division and one which is a more central group role.
Over the last couple of years HCRG has more than doubled its turnover and continues to have ambitious plans for further growth in the coming 12 months and we need the very best talent to help us achieve our goals and ensure that we are the market leaders in the recruitment sector and ensure that we deliver excellent and efficient services to our candidates and clients with a strong finance function.
We’re looking for talented individuals to join and strengthen the Finance team in our head office at the Old Bailey, London. The successful candidates will support the business in meeting objectives by driving excellence and organisational effectiveness, resulting in a swift and accurate service. Each team member is expected to take ownership and overall responsibility for their tasks, with the aim to achieve accurate reporting and finance records.
Duties & Responsibilities
As part of your role as Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing the management accounts and supplementary reporting packs
- Carrying out all necessary reconciliations for the management accounts and the balance sheet, with detailed analysis on variances
- Supporting client facing teams in producing and presenting consistent and accurate data to deliver to their clients
- Providing support in answering financial related queries from the business, escalating as required
- Supporting the Trainee Accountants in the collation of all data in relation to external reporting
- Preparing all commission and bonus calculations, preparing the necessary statements and managing employee queries related to commission
- Contributing to process improvement initiatives, suggesting changes to enhance accuracy and efficiency of all financial reporting
Experience / Qualities
- Qualified or on final level to achieve ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience of working in Excel
- Desire to work in a fast-paced business and open to change
- Managing a busy workload to meet necessary deadlines
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Study support will be provided if required
HCRG is a diverse group of healthcare & education recruitment, homecare provision and forensic medical services companies. Our dedicated teams work closely with our NHS and Private Clients to optimise patient care and safety, and positively impact patients’ lives. Our working environment offers a fast paced, friendly atmosphere that would be well suited to a focused, detail-orientated and mathematically-minded individual.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer. HCRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days, please take your application as not being successful this time.