Europe > England > North East England > Tyne and Wear
£28 - £29 per hour
March 24, 2020
April 23, 2020
Long Term & IRS Team Newcastle
Are you looking for a fresh role?
Do you have a passion for supporting vulnerable families and children?
Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within the Long-Term team & Initial Response Service based in Newcastle. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
Pay Rate £28-29ph
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral