Europe > England > North West England > Merseyside
February 12, 2020
HCRG, a newly formed, national group of companies comprising brands across recruitment, homecare, criminal justice, education and emergency services support, has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic Marketing Manager to work at their Head Office in Prescot, Merseyside.
HCRG has been going through a period of extremely rapid growth, and with that, so has the marketing team. They’ve more than doubled the team size, making for a busy department with bags of enthusiasm – they’re looking for the best of the best, with just as much drive, to join them.
What’s the job?
Your role will be to work on the health and social care recruitment brands of the HCRG family – this includes HCL Workforce Solutions, Medicare First, Team24, CRG Healthcare Staffing and CRG Defence. These guys recruit every feasible role you can think of that helps to keep Britain healthy – from nurses and doctors, social workers, mental health workers and counsellors, plus non clinical roles like medical secretaries.
With the support of the Head of Marketing, Marketing Assistant and Graphic Designer, you will work to develop recruitment strategies and solutions, further the brand propositions, create and plan campaigns, grow the marketing output and quality through online/printed content and internal and external communications.
You will be based in Prescot, Merseyside but travel to central London will be required regularly and occasionally Skipton, Yorkshire. With your travel to these locations and with the addition of helping with exhibitions and events, we expect that 25% of your time will be required at locations other than Prescot.
- Develop resource and retention strategies based on current and future goals
- Create and implement campaigns to support strategies
- Work on improving and monitoring the candidate journey
- Draft blog content in accordance with marketing strategy
- React to PR requests quickly by having the ability to draft responses and in some cases (with the support of our PR agency) press releases
- Create and implement email marketing and social media plans in-line with marketing strategies
- By researching and using metrics, uncover insights to help maximise communication to target audiences
- Research and plan events to help improve brand awareness
- React to branding requests quickly, particularly working on presentation slides for bid and tender presentations.
- Work with third parties to gain the best service/product for the best cost and delivery, as and when required
- Monitor results and feedback to Head of Marketing and CEO of Healthcare
- Maintain a positive attitude without hesitation to overcome obstacles. There will be many, we’re a fast paced business and problem solving is key to getting the job done.
- Proven results of gaining growth in a marketing and/or comms role
- Ability to produce ROI reports using data gained from recruitment teams
- Strong time management, organisation and planning skills
- Strong English language skills with the ability to write copy for blogs, flyers, web content etc
- Being comfortable working in a fast paced environment and being responsive to change
- A strong understanding of social media platforms and their role in marketing and comms
- Flexibility of duties, you may be required to help on bids, help with HR campaigns and possibly other departments dependant on their needs
- Flexibility of time and appreciation that you may be needed to pick up work in evenings, early morning and attend events or exhibitions with the possibility of staying away from home for one or two nights.
- A drive and ambition to succeed
- Problem solving
- Being reliable and adaptable
- Experience in recruitment
- Full, current driving licence and access to a car
- Experience in the recruitment industry
- Experience in the healthcare or social care sectors
- A marketing qualification
- Experience with working with Broadbean or Bond Adapt
- Experience with recruitment platforms such as Indeed and LinkedIn would be highly beneficial
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMSs
Who will you be working with?
Of course you’ll be working closely with senior leaders and recruitment consultants across the health and social care businesses. Day to day though you’ll be working alongside our established marketing team who all look after their own areas of the group. As mentioned before, they’re a lively bunch as well as hard workers – alongside smashing your work for your own brands you will be expected to get involved in important debates, such as whether a Twix is a chocolate bar or a biscuit (seriously, it splits the team).
You’ll also need to spend time in our London head office. It’s in Old Bailey, so it’s an easy journey from Euston on either the Tube or Thameslink. This is where the bulk of HCL staff are based – it’s a super busy and energetic recruitment floor – listen out for the victory bell!
- £30k – £35k dependent on experience
- Service related annual leave
- A day off for your birthday (because who wants to use annual leave on those celebrations…or recovery?)
- Opportunities for training and development
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.