Europe > England > London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + depending on Experience
June 14, 2019
July 14, 2019
Are you a driven, ambitious graduate looking for an exciting new challenge and a start to a successful career in recruitment?
Medicare First is recruiting target-driven, enthusiastic Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join the team in Old Bailey, London.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, for Medicare First you will be responsible for building and maintaining your own desk in a fast-paced environment. This role would be ideal for any individual with a sales experience background, looking to grow within a company that has endless opportunities.
- £24k+ per annum (pro rata), experience dependent
- Service-related annual leave
- Great commission scheme
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Working to weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Resourcing candidates with the use of job boards, search engines, referrals and large database
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients
- Arranging and holding client meetings
- Placing candidates in to suitable job roles
- Managing a forecast against a financial target
- Generation of new ideas to help towards achieving monthly targets
To apply for this role, you will need:
- To be confident and motivated in working in a busy, target driven environment
- To be able to work well within a team which places customer service and hard work at its core to achieve company and contractual targets and goals
- To be able to work independently when needed
- Excellent relationship building skills
- To be able to prioritise tasks effectively to manage a busy workload effectively
About Medicare First:
Medicare First (part of the HCRG group) is a UK-wide staffing agency placing healthcare & medical staff in temporary and permanent roles. Personal and professional, our service begins and ends with people – from the consultants we hire, to the healthcare professionals we place, and the close relationships we build with clients.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.