Europe > England > London
August 12, 2019
Due to expansion Health Care Resourcing Group (HCRG), is looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual to fill the vacancy of Finance Assistant supporting the management accounts team for the Health & Social division.
Over the last couple of years HCRG has more than doubled its turnover and continues to have ambitious plans for further growth in the coming 12 months and we need the very best talent to help us achieve our goals and ensure that we are the market leaders in the recruitment sector and ensure that we deliver excellent and efficient services to our candidates and clients with a strong finance function.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join and strengthen the Finance team in our head office at the Old Bailey, London. The successful candidate will support the management accounts team in meeting objectives by driving excellence and organisational effectiveness, resulting in a swift and accurate service. Each team member is expected to take ownership and overall responsibility for their tasks, with the aim to achieve accurate reporting and finance records.
Duties & Responsibilities
As part of your role as Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Management Accounts team in the monthly financial reporting
- Supporting the team with the preparation of the weekly MI and the handling of the queries arising from the distribution of the MI
- Administrative financial duties in relation to one of our major master vendor clients
Experience / Qualities
- Willingness to learn and train to become a qualified accountant
- Desire to study towards AAT
- Organised and structured approach to a demanding workload
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience of working in Excel
- Desire to work in a fast-paced business and open to change
- Managing a busy workload to meet necessary deadlines
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Study support will be provided if required
HCRG is a diverse group of healthcare & education recruitment, homecare provision and forensic medical services companies. Our dedicated teams work closely with our NHS and Private Clients to optimise patient care and safety, and positively impact patients’ lives. Our working environment offers a fast paced, friendly atmosphere that would be well suited to a focused, detail-orientated and mathematically-minded individual.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer. HCRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days, please take your application as not being successful this time.