Europe > England > North East England > County Durham
£27 - £28 per hour
March 24, 2020
April 23, 2020
Social Worker Fieldwork Stockton
Are you looking for a fresh role?
Can you build positive relationships with families in need of support?
Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within the Fieldwork Team based in Stockton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £25-26per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the Role:
- Caseloads consist of Child in Need, Child Protection and Court cases. Candidates are expected to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, with excellent skills and knowledge in the completion of Single Assessments, undertaking Safeguarding enquiries, experience in managing Child Protection cases, cases within both
- Private and Public Proceedings and knowledge of the Public Law Outline. Candidates are required to complete in-depth reports in both a timely and analytical manner.
Benefits of working for Stockton
- In return, we are able to offer flexible working, incorporating consolidated working (e.g. working 9 out of 10 days (74 hours), a designated working area, free access to our in-house training facilities (whilst unpaid, flexibility will be given for candidates to accrue working time utilised to attend any such course), free on-site office car parking, opportunities for home working in line with service need, paid mileage at 46.9p per mile.
- Additionally, we have a caseload management point system to indicate individual staff and team workloads. To reduce demands on Social Work time, we have designated admin provision including effective typing support and a contracted Resource provider to facilitate supervised contacts.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today