Europe > England > West Midlands > West Midlands > Birmingham
£29 - £32 per hour
October 26, 2020
November 25, 2020
Medicare First are currently recruiting for a Family Court Advisor in the West Midlands.
You will be assessing and analysing court applications for any child protection and serious welfare issues affecting a child or young person keeping the child at the centre of your work through high quality direct work.
- A high standard of assessment and case analysis
- Ability to produce written work to a high standard
- Communicates effectively and demonstrates empathy with children & families within the family justice system
- Effective communication and joint working with a range of professionals and agencies.
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Confident decision making to work in high conflict situations
- Ability to achieve safe outcomes in areas of conflict
- Knowledge and use of tools and models of risk assessment
- Ability to gather, record and analyse complex information
- High quality concise recording and reporting skills
- Effective casework planning to timescales
- Integrate diversity into practice