Europe > England > North East England > County Durham
£28 - £29 per hour
February 10, 2021
March 12, 2021
Social Worker Families First
Are you looking for a fresh role?
Fancy working in the heart of Durham?
Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within the Families First team based in Durham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £28-29ph per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Social Work duties include:
- Responsible for a caseload of families who require intervention
- Complete single & family assessments
- Plan, deliver, monitor and review outcomes to enable families to make significant changes
- Completing Child Protection enquires
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today