Europe > England > North West England > Merseyside
September 1, 2021
October 1, 2021
HCRG have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant working within our Sales Team. Training will be given in our Liverpool city centre office, after which we offer flexible working between home and our hot desking office space.
This opportunity would suit someone who is willing to learn, develop and has a desire to expand their career and experience in a finance role. Training will be given on our in-house systems.
You must also have excellent attention to detail, good communication, organisational skills and be a team player. You should also have GCSE level or equivalent English and Maths qualifications, computer literate and be able to demonstrate a proficiency in Microsoft packages including Excel.
Headquartered in the North West and Central London, HCRG has over 40 branches nationwide, plus a handful overseas and clients such as the NHS, HM Prison Service and UK Border Force. Our group brands cover a range of sectors including; general healthcare, homecare, education and the healthcare criminal justice sectors.
The working hours will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00am – 18:00pm (flexible between the hours set). We are also open to discussing part time work.
- Processing agency worker timesheets and expense claims.
- Processing customer invoices/service returns on a daily/weekly basis
- Liaising with branches across the UK via telephone/email
- Liaising with local authorities and external customers via telephone/email
- Assisting other teams within the Finance Division
- Monitoring and running reports on a weekly basis
- Analysing data to aid with producing reports and invoices.
- Using local authority provider portals to source information, enter data, create and submit invoices.
- General administration duties including scanning, filing, posting and emailing invoices to customers.
To apply for this role you will need:
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team as well as on your own
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and able to establish good working relationships at all levels
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel and Word) along with knowledge of accounting software (Business Central)
- Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Ideally required (But not essential)
- Webroster Rostering System knowledge
- CM2000 Call monitoring system knowledge
- Working towards AAT or studying towards a similar qualification
If you are interested in applying or discussing this role further, apply online with your CV.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.