Europe > England > North West England > Cheshire
Up to £28000 per annum
August 8, 2022
September 7, 2022
HCRG are looking for analytical & detail oriented Credit Control professionals to join our finance team. This is a hybrid working role (3 days a week in office, 2 remote working). Location is flexible, with offices in London/Runcorn/Birmingham/Liverpool.
Working as part of our finance team, your overall objective as Credit Controller will be to maximise our cash collection in accordance with the business objectives and group Credit Control Policy. Our solutions focused Credit Control team work to minimise credits and improve the billings process across the HCRG group.
What does the role entail?
As a credit analyst, you will develop close working relationships with all stakeholders enabling you to proficiently manage queries within SLA’s, whilst adhering to business processes deadlines.
You will be required to:
- Action queried debt, investigate and resolve within agreed SLAs with all key stakeholders.
- Chase Clients for outstanding invoices and payment
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Investigate and solve client issues to reduce the DSO.
- Assist Accounts Receivables in relation to appropriate allocation of cash to support the collection of debt.
- Reconciliation of Cash & Identification of all receipts – providing assistance to line manager and treasury to ensure that all payments are identified/ allocated by month end close.
- Resolving any invoice rejections with regards to system interfaces from the Pay and Bill system to the Accounting CRM.
- Monitor and maintain up to date client records on both the booking and billing systems.
- Complete all due diligence on all new client applications and review of all sole traders/Ltd companies to minimise exposure to the business.
- Raise credits and invoices as required and within necessary SLA’s.
- Track and log credit activity on a weekly basis, including details of credit notes raised and the reasons behind credit notes being raised.
- Carry out all duties within agreed SLA’s adhering to company policy and standards at all times.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties applicable to your role and within the finance department as and when required.
- Mentor new staff and to conduct any training as required.
- Contribute to credit control projects and system development.
Who are HCRG?
HCRG are one of the UK’s leading groups of healthcare & education recruitment agencies with a family of brands who provide flexible, temporary and permanent staff.
At HCRG, we have ambitious plans and we need the very best internal talent to help us achieve our goals. We are looking for bold, commercially driven, flexible leaders of the future. We want you to be part of our exciting journey whilst we grow our business. Our working environment offers a fast paced, friendly atmosphere that would be well suited to a focused, detail-oriented and mathematically-minded individual.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Managing a busy workload to meet necessary deadlines
- Experience of VMS clients and reconciliation
- Working in a finance department or high volume pay and bill function
- Similar experience of Credit Controller
- Working in a transactional environment
- Working in a target driven environment
- Experience in customer service
It would be desirable for you to have experience working for a recruitment business, with a knowledge of the Healthcare/Education industry, knowledge of NHS and Social Service & Local Authority Structures and knowledge and experience of Managed Vendor Portals.
How to apply
If you are happy with what you have read so far, then apply with your CV for an initial conversation with our Group Credit Manager.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability