Europe > England > West Midlands > West Midlands > Birmingham
November 18, 2020
December 18, 2020
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for something new? Do you have previous experience working in the recruitment industry? This role with one of the UK’s largest groups of recruitment businesses across the UK could be for you!
HCRG has an exciting, new opportunity for a motivated, driven individual to join our team as a Credit Control Analyst.
**Prior experience of working as a Credit Controller/Reconciliation Analyst is essential**
We understand that the way we work has changed, meaning this is a home-based role allowing for remote working, though you will expected to work from one of our regional hubs (in Birmingham or London) from time to time.
About the role
Your overall objective in this role is to maximise our cash collection in accordance with the business objectives and group Credit Control Policy. Our solutions focused Credit Control team work to minimise credits and improve the billings process across the HCRG group.
As a credit controller you will develop close working relationships with all stakeholders enabling you to proficiently manage queries within SLA’s, whilst adhering to business processes and compliance requirements. Amongst other responsibilities, you will be required to:
- Action queried debt, investigate and resolve within agreed SLAs with all key stakeholders.
- Reconciliation of Managed Vendor Self Bill Invoices
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Investigate and solve client issues to reduce the DSO.
- Assist Accounts Receivables in relation to appropriate allocation of cash to support the collection of debt.
- Reconciliation of Cash & Identification of all receipts – providing assistance to line manager and treasury to ensure that all payments are identified/ allocated by month end close.
- Production of reports(including Debt Report/Query Report) to be distriubured to all internal stakeholders
- Monitor and maintain up to date client records on both the booking and billing systems.
- Complete all due diligence on all new client applications and review of all sole traders/Ltd companies to minimise exposure to the business.
- Contribute to credit control projects and system development
Key role requirements
This is an exciting and challenging time where, you will be part of a team integral to developing new systems and processes to sustain being market leaders in the Health and Social Care recruitment space.
You should ideally have:
- GCSE English & Mathematics (or equivalent) Grade C or above
- Prior experience of working as a Credit Controller/Reconciliation Analyst
- Competent user of IT, including Microsoft Word & Excel (preferably intermediate), Outlook and internet
- Understanding of basic business finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
Knowledge of the recruitment industry, particularly the Local Authority/Government would be greatly beneficial.
Who are we?
At HCRG, we have ambitious plans and we need the very best internal talent to help us achieve our goals. We are looking for bold, commercially driven, flexible leaders of the future. We want you to be part of our exciting journey whilst we launch and grow our business.
We are one of the leading healthcare recruitment agencies with a group of healthcare brands who provide flexible, temporary and permanent staff. From doctors and nurse practitioners, to nurses and carers, social care workers and CAMHS practitioners, Non Clerical/Non-Medical we source a wide range of candidates for a variety of clients. Our dedicated team work closely with our NHS and Private Clients to optimise patient care and safety and positively impact patients’ lives whilst adhering to full compliance. Our working environment offers a fast paced, friendly atmosphere that would be well suited to a focused, detail-oriented and mathematically-minded individual.
How to apply
If you are happy with what you have read so far, then apply with your CV for an initial conversation with our Group Credit Manager. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing, no problem.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability