Europe > England > North East England > County Durham
£25.00 - £26.00 per hour
October 2, 2019
November 1, 2019
Are you looking for a fresh role? Can you build positive relationships with families in need of support?
Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time, working within the Complex Adults Team based in Darlington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £25-26 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
- Opportunities to work withing Complex Adults Assessment & Intervention Team
- Support planning and intervention of adults 18+ with a range of complex needs in the Darlington area.
- The team works proactively with service users, their families and carers and other relevant professionals to maximise independence through comprehensive strengths-based approach to assessment and support planning.
- Work loads include a variety of work such as Care Act care and support needs assessments, Mental Capacity Act assessments and court work, Safeguarding and support planning and promoting independence and well being.
- Undertake strengths based reassessments and reviews of individuals living in the community who are in receipt of domiciliary care services.
The team consists of Social Workers and Occupational Therapists who work together to support individuals in identifying their strengths and achieving positive outcomes.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral
- If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.