Europe > England > North East England > County Durham
£25.00 - £26.00 per hour
September 10, 2019
October 10, 2019
Are you looking for a fresh role? Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within the Complex Adults Team based in Darlington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £24-25 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
About the Team:
- Short Term & Assessment Review Team based at Central House.
- Short term social work with adult aged 18+ with a range of complex needs.
- The team proactively work with service users, their families and carers, and other relevant professionals to maximise Independence through a comprehensive strengths based approach to assessment and support planning.
- The dynamic fast paced nature of the team is underpinned by a strong commitment to the principles of the Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation.
- As Senior Practitioner you will be responsible for a small caseload of complex cases, supervising both Social Workers and Community Assessment Officers, providing advise and guidance to the team, approving assessments and support plans, acting as a SAM and chairing Safeguarding Strategy meetings, and providing management cover as required.
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply today
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.