Europe > England > Yorkshire and the Humber > North Yorkshire
Up to £277.50 per day
July 31, 2020
August 30, 2020
Medicare First is currently working on an opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Children’s Social Worker to work in a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub team in Redcar..
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
What you will need:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant frontline experience within children’s services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Medicare First are a nationwide social care recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified social work professionals for temporary and permanent work across the UKs local authorities. We work to provide a fair and ethical service to the workers we represent; it is central to our business ethos. The well-being of vulnerable adults and children and younger people can only be properly supported when our teams deliver on their commitment to our worker community.
We are always interested in hearing from CAMHS Practitioners, Independent Reviewing Officers, Senior Social Workers, Service Managers, Team Managers, Adult’s Qualified Social Workers and Children’s Qualified Social Workers.
What Medicare First can offer you:
- Medicare First is a first tier recruitment provider to local authorities so you will have access to opportunities before they reach many other agencies
- Opportunity as a Medicare First worker to access continued lines of work
- Excellent rates of pay both (Umbrella companies, Limited Company and PAYE welcomed)
- Your own dedicated consultant who will manage your registrations through to clearance
- Your own personal consultant
- Regular meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
Keen to know more? Apply now with your CV to email@example.com
Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.