Europe > England > North West England > Greater Manchester
11 Jun 2019
11 Jul 2019
Youth Justice Service, Operational Manager
Working Hours – 36 hours per week
Working Pattern – Full Time
We welcome applications from suitably experienced and qualified professionals.
You will require:
* Professional social work qualification or equivalent qualification appropriate to one of the partner agencies e.g. Probation, Police, Education
* Ability to demonstrate an insight into the issues facing young people in or on the periphery of the Criminal Justice System
* Leadership skills
* Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in Tameside
* Knowledge of the Youth Justice System
You will be responsible for the organisation and supervision of youth offending services, with a particular focus on out of court disposals and diversion work, as well as being part of a small and supportive management team, dedicated to promoting great outcomes for children and young people within Tameside.
If you feel you meet our requirements we look forward to receiving your application.
You MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- A Qualified Social Worker with a Degree in Social Work
Why Medicare First?
- Free DBS and a fast compliance service
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Regular meetings/visits with your consultant
- “Find Your Own Job” Bonus! – Get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available via other agencies
Up to £22.71 PH PAYE Based in Tameside Monday – Friday working hours = 36 hours per week
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today. Alternatively, for more information, please call me on 0121 688 8220 or 07936346970 – I can’t wait to hear from you!
If this job isn’t for you, but you know someone who may be interested, refer your friend! If they’re successful, we can offer you a “Refer a Friend Bonus” of £250!