Europe > England > West Midlands > West Midlands > Birmingham
£27.53 - £39.07 per hour
August 1, 2019
August 31, 2019
Children’s Social Workers in Birmingham
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Children’s Social Workers
Medicare have been exclusively selected to provide Qualified Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Senior Practitioners and Team Managers for Birmingham Council’s Children’s services.
We are currently looking for workers in the below positions:
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
- Children with Disabilities
- Duty and Assessment
The pay rate for these locum positions vary between £27.53 per hour for Qualified Social Workers, up to £39.07 per hour for Team Managers.
Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Effectively manage a caseload of a high level of complexity with appropriate supervision, guidance and support. The role holder will be accountable for highly complex decision making across a range of social work duties and responsibilities.
- Prepare and produce a variety of high quality and professional written documentation on behalf of the councils in accordance with national and local policies and procedures and within agreed timescales.
- Work in conjunction with and providing consultation to partner agencies to deliver effective planning for children and their families to ensure positive outcomes for children in Greater Manchester. This will include representing councils at a range of meetings, proceedings and reviews as required.
- Ensure that the practice of ethical record keeping is observed, and recording is evidence based, accurate and up to date.
- Personal commitment to continuous self-development and service improvement.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within child services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Daily payrolls
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call 0161 509 7517 or email Joshua.Hughes@MedicareFirst.co.uk
“It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.”