Europe > England > North East England > County Durham
£30 - £32 per hour
September 10, 2019
October 10, 2019
Are you looking for a fresh role? Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within the Reablement Team based in Darlington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £24-25 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
About the Role:
- Experienced social workers to carry out work with clients aged 18+ within our Reablement team
- The focus of the team is the undertaken of a strength based assessment with the goal of reducing, delaying, preventing the need for long term support.
- The successful applicant will be experienced in completing strength based assessments/reviews, safeguarding enquiries, signposting, facilitating hospital discharge, support planning, MCA
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply today
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.