Europe > England > North East England > County Durham
£30 - £32 per hour
October 2, 2019
November 1, 2019
Assessment, Safeguarding & Planning Social Worker Darlington
Are you looking for a fresh role?
Do you have a passion for building long term relationships with families?
Can you provide a family centred approach?
Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within an Assessment, Care & Planning team based in Darlington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £30-32ph per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To carry out statutory duties and responsibilities to safeguard and achieve good outcomes for children and young people in Darlington.
- Based on developed expertise and knowledge, take on management of the more complex cases within the team and contribute to team development.
- Low caseloads
Condensed week 4 in 5 days offered
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.