Europe > England > Yorkshire and the Humber > North Yorkshire
£33.98 - £34.98 per hour
September 10, 2019
October 10, 2019
Are you looking for a fresh role? Look no further, Medicare has the role for you!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full time working within AMHP team based in Redcar & Cleveland. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £34.98 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
About the Role:
- Comprehensive care management and formal assessments of people with severe and enduring mental illness who may also have issues of co-morbidity related to the use of alcohol or drugs, other disabilities e.g. learning disability and for people within the Criminal Justice System.
- AMHP work requires significant skills in assessment and crisis resolution and management especially when service users may not be deemed to have competence in managing their own lives.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.