Europe > England > South West England > Devon
£30.00 - £31.00 per hour
January 22, 2020
February 21, 2020
Medicare First are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Adults Social Worker to work in Devon
- Social Work qualification required and at least 1 years post qualifying experience.
- Driving licence essential due to the location of the role.
- You’ll be required to work as part of a team, undertake duty work and safeguarding.
- Case work will include working with older people, people with physical disabilities and people with learning disabilities.
What Medicare First can offer you:
- Medicare First is a first tier recruitment provider to local authorities so you will have access to opportunities before they reach many other agencies
- Opportunity as a Medicare First worker to access continued lines of work
- Excellent rates of pay both (Umbrella companies, Limited Company and PAYE welcomed)
- Your own dedicated consultant who will manage your registrations through to clearance
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.