Europe > England > South West England > Devon
£28.00 - £31.00 per hour
January 22, 2020
February 21, 2020
Medicare First are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity for dedicated Adult Social Workers to work in Devon.
- Undertaking social care assessments/reviews and care planning with adults with severe and enduring mental health problems.
- Completing paperwork in relation to funding applications to panel
- Undertaking Safeguarding enquiries where relevant.
- Supporting individuals to make their own decisions and advocating for person centred provision and at the same time considering and were relevant using legal frameworks such as those available within MCA and MHA
- Assessing carer’s needs
- Contributing strong social work and social care perspective to multi-disciplinary working of DPT adult mental health services in community and inpatient settings.
About Medicare First
Medicare First are a nationwide social care recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified social work professionals for temporary and permanent work across the UKs local authorities. We work to provide a fair and ethical service to the workers we represent; it is central to our business ethos. The well-being of vulnerable adults and children and younger people can only be properly supported when our teams deliver on their commitment to our worker community.
What Medicare First can offer you:
- Medicare First is a first tier recruitment provider to local authorities so you will have access to opportunities before they reach many other agencies
- Opportunity as a Medicare First worker to access continued lines of work
- Excellent rates of pay both (Umbrella companies, Limited Company and PAYE welcomed)
- Your own dedicated consultant who will manage your registrations through to clearance
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.